Clear planning advice and the submission of planning applications and planning appeals in all London Boroughs and the South East.
Full Circle Planning Solutions is a chartered planning and development consultancy advising homeowners, self-builders, businesses and developers on all aspects of the planning system. We provide advice on a wide range of planning issues from simple domestic queries through to multi-unit developments with established property developers. We cover all London Boroughs and the South East and have a new satellite office opening in the West Midlands this year. However we are able to and do undertake work throughout the UK. We are full members of the Royal Town Planning Institute and our work is covered by their code of conduct.
We are currently developing a new web page that will go live soon; in the meantime please see the list of services we provide below:
– an overview of the planning potential of a site, useful before buying a property whether it is a single house, a potential plot for a new dwelling or a larger site with potential
– preparation, submission and management from inception through to determination for all types of development and changes of use
Planning and Enforcement Appeals
– if you have had an application refused or have enforcement action pending we can submit an appeal on your behalf to the Planning Inspectorate
Certificate of lawfulness applications
– we can provide advice on the permitted development rights for your property and submit an application for a certificate of lawful proposed or existing use/development on your behalf.
– we prepare plans to support householder planning applications and regularly work with and assist architects on larger projects
Design and Access Statements
Letters of objection
Pre-application submissions and negotiations
Planning support for architects and other development professionals
If you would like more information or have a particular planning issue please do not hesitate to contact us using the form at the top of the page, giving a brief outline of your enquiry, a contact number and a convenient time to call. We will contact you for a free no obligation conversation and initial advice. Should you wish to then instruct us our fees will be set out in a clear fee proposal with no hidden extras.